Thursday, February 08, 2007

God Is Good !!!

today as i sitting here writing on my blog...i'm reflecting what today is. for some people it's another thursday and their at work or at home. they're doing what they normally do on thursday or they might be trying new things today...but for my friend and ex-coworker...today is the day that she has to bury her best friend...her guardian angle...her husband. i can't imagine what it must be for her today...my heart and prayers go out to her. just writing this is bring tears in eyes...and that's the main reason why i'm not attending the going home services...but i'm glad there's going to be a lot of people from my job who will repersent us/me. God is good and i know in my heart and soul that he will comfort her and her family at this difficult time...thank you God for be a wonderful God and that you will never leave us especially at our hard times....

with that i must stop...because i'm about to cry again.... :)

God is good...
be blessed and Lord keep my friends and family and people i do not know safe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home