Wednesday, May 02, 2007

it's the middle of the week....

and i just returned back to work :) from my wonderful B-dAy vacation....mannnnn...time flew by...but i really enjoyed my time off...i was able to go with brittney of her filed trip to moss beach....omgoshhhhhhh....we had an Awesome time and it was soooooo beautiful :) i'm so thrilled i had the opportunity to attend her field trip...plus...it turned out that i went to the same beach when i was in the 6th grade....how cool :) was that...to share with my daughter the sea animals i seen when i went so many years ago ;-)

my birthday was great :)....i received tons of fabulous gifts....a gift card for the chesseCake Factory....i can't wait to use it...actually....i was blessed to receive 2 of them...some $$$$$$$$....a tune-up from my Dad ;-)....the kids bought me some dvds and my friends bought me a variety of items.....i love all my gifts....i also took some photos...i'm trying to do better.

well...it's that time to get out of here!!!!...yippppieeeee!!!

be blessed ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home