Thursday, May 03, 2007

Omgosh...it's thursday...

and i have a ton of items that i need to complete before this day is over :)....it's been kind of hard to get back into work..but i'm trying :)



didn't have nothing to do one evening...so i thought i would take some photos of me!!!! why not...i'm always taking photos of everyone else and not myself :)




these photos kind out pretty good...i even used one for my picture over there at My Favorite Memories :)


ms. kayla took this photo of the boys and i on my birthday...my boys are growing up :(....i knew this day would come...but i kind of sad :(.....i love them sooo much and they have definitely grown into really aweSome young man who i'm very proud of :)

i better get back to work...i have a lot to do today... :)

be blessed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home